Thursday, October 21, 2010

Corn Bread.

First, we do actually do school. But, seriously, school pictures are boring. Yesterday we made homemade corn bread. I'm beginning to think that Colonist were really skinny. I, personally, think all this food is gross and bland. They are eating it up like it's going out of style (which thankfully it did). In my opinion, nothing beats a box of Jimmy Corn Bread for .79$.

Ingredients.

Bob Jones University Heritage Studies.


Crazy mixers.

Added yeast, they wanted to see how high it would rise.

Risen and ready to bake...

Enjoying their work.

1 comment:

brandyglows said...

I'd say using cooking as a teaching tool is one of the best perks of homeschool! Besides math, it's beautiful bonding time. I bought all the stuff to make apple pie, but we haven't done it yet . . .