Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Tragic Story (of a mullet)

(turn your volume down, apparently I'm really loud on video, as in life)
This is Shane (3rd grade)
 We're working on the poem "A Tragic Story" by William Makepeace Thackeray. We use  First Language Lessons  for our grammar and memory work. This is a the first time we've done this poem. We decided to act it out to drive home the point. I made a 'pigtail' out of yarn and attached it to a hat. The boys wanted it braided. I had to keep my laughter inside. All I could think of was that it looked like a mullet. Shane thought it was so cool. In fact he's still wearing the hat. :)

This is Jackson (1st grade)


A back view of the "pigtail"

2 comments:

Jermaine Walker said...

Dude, your voice sounds crazy on video. Also, a stirring performance from Mr. Anderson, as I would expect.

Andrea said...

I was right next to the camera, it's awful.